With all the veggies you can eat, these wraps are sure to keep your calorie intake low while filling you up fast! Perfect for vegan diets.
- ⅓ cup red-wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced-sodium chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced (1½ cups)
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup slivered red onion
- 6 8- or 9-inch whole-wheat wraps
Throw everything into a bowl and mix it’s all up! Throw it on top of your wrap and you got yourself a healthy little burrito.
Per serving: 333 calories
Serving size: 1 ½ cup of salad