If your performance at work, exercise, and play is noticeable worse than when you were in your 20s then read on…
Ever wonder what the hell happened to your body?
You can’t remember the last time you felt well rested after a night’s sleep.
Coffee has slowly gone from a once- in- a- while indulgence to an everyday necessity.
You’re zonked out and moody when the alarm goes off and when the “late afternoon crash” hits it’s like you’re trapped in quicksand.
What is happening here? When did this become the norm?
Dr. Ian Stern CCN (author of the book The Adrenal Blueprint) is certain that there is no greater danger to the health of American men in their 30’s than Adrenal Fatigue.
Modern life is filled with an unnatural amount of stressors.
Traffic, work deadlines, mortgage payments, and cranky bosses, just to name a few.
Our adrenal system (that was designed to protect us from predators thousands of years ago) is triggered all day, releasing stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline.
An overtaxed adrenal system has serious consequences including,
- Struggling to fall asleep at night
- Poor sleep quality
- Brain fog
- Moodiness which damages your relationships
- Premature hair loss
- decreased sex drive
- Muscle loss
Sound familiar? Don’t wait until it gets worse.
Enter Dr. Stern’s RELAX – Adrenal Repair Formula
Yes, there’s a bunch of other noisy supplements out there – all promising you some sort of age-defying magical feat.
But Dr. Stern’s formula is UNIQUE.
Because unlike the glut of individually sold supplements out there, each Adrenal Repair capsule contains ALL 9 ingredients that are CLINICALLY PROVEN to nourish your adrenal system back into a state of healthy equilibrium.
Let’s go over them (as well as the corresponding studies):
1. Magnolia Bark – Working as an anxiolytic, Magnolia Bark helps reduce anxiety, lower stress and alleviate depression. It also acts as a natural sedative to facilitate sleep
2. L Theanine – An amino acid naturally found in tea leaves, L-Theanine boosts alpha brain waves and promotes alert relaxation
3. Vitamin C – Proven to be a crucial nutrient to lower elevated cortisol levels
4. Organic Holy Basil – Revered for thousands of years in Eastern medicine, the holy basil plant works as an adaptogen (a natural substance which helps your body adapt to stress and promotes mental balance)
5. Zinc Orotate – This mineral salt naturally exists in the human body and has be shown to improve the quality and duration of sleep in humans, as well as the ability to recall dreams
6. Paba – A naturally occurring amino acid which promotes a calm, relaxed state
7. Pantothenic Acid – Critical for healthy adrenal function and awesome for reducing stress and anxiety
8. P5P – Also known as B6, P5P is a nutrient which provides deep relaxation by boosting serotonin and dopamine levels, increasing your natural melatonin production
9. Magnesium Taurate – Supports healthy adrenal function and is critical in helping your muscular system relax properly and enduring bouts of stress
Of course, to find all these high-quality ingredients separately would cost you tons of time and money. That’s why Dr. Stern has done the hard work for you.
He’s gathered these powerful herbs from around the globe and packed them into each tablet of Relax so that you can get all the synergistic benefits of this powerful combination without having to take 20 pills per day.
Is RELAX – Adrenal PM Formula Right For You?
If you’re tired of not having enough energy to be the best version of yourself.
If you’re an athlete, fitness enthusiast or weekend warrior bummed out by your recent lack of strength and energy…
If you’re sick of crashing into the late afternoon wall and having your motivation fizzle out.
If you want to tap into the full restorative power of deep sleep.
Then the answer is YES.
Just 2 Tablets At Night Gets You Results! Guaranteed
We know there are a lot of supplements on the market that make bold claims. Frankly, we hate the snake oil salesmen more than you do. After all, they ruin it for the honest companies genuinely working to make a positive difference in people’s health.
That’s why we want you to feel 100% Confident when placing your order of Relax.
Because there’s no risk at all!
Simply return it if you don’t love it and Dr. Stern will give you a FULL MONEY- BACK GUARANTEE.
To be completely honest though…
Just because UFC Pros and Champion BJJ Athletes love our supplement doesn’t mean that you will also.
Each body is different and we agree with you that the only way to believe it for sure is to give it a try.
That’s why we urge you to take action today and place your order.
Because how can you be the person that you want to be if you barely have enough energy to make it out of bed?
100mg High Quality Magnesium Taurate
15 mg High Quality Zinc Orotate
Note: Relax is only available through Dr Ian Stern’s website.
CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Chen, CR et al. (2012). Magnolol, a major bioactive constituent of the bark of Magnolia Officialis, induces sleep in the biodiazapesite of GABA(A) receptor in mice. Neuropharmacology, 63(6): 1191-9
Rao, TP et al. (2015). In Search of a Safe, Natural Sleep Aid. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 34(5): 436-47
Peters, EM et al. (2001). Vitamin C supplementation attenuates the increases in circulating cortisol, adrenalize and anti-inflammatory polypeptides following ultramarathon running. International Journal of Sports Medicine
Cohen, MM (2014). Tulsi – Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons, Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine
Cherasse, Y et al. (2017). Dietary Zinc Acts as a Sleep Modulator, International Journal of Molecular Sciences
Higdon, J et al. (2004). Pantothenic Acid, Linus Pauling Institute, Micronutrient Information Center, Oregon State University
Kennedy, DO. (2016). B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy – A Review, Nutrients – MDPI
Grober, U et al. (2015). Magnesium in Prevention and Therapy, Nutrients – MDPI