Deviled eggs are nice and simple. Perfect to have in the mornings and if you’re not that good at cooking these are great to quickly make. They make very good snacks for family and friends.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- A pinch of pepper (optional)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Boil your eggs
- Let them cool off and run them under some cold water. Peel them once your done. But be careful not to ruin the egg in the process because you will need the shape intact.
- After you have peeled them, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the middle and throw it into a bowl. keep the white part of the egg.
- Add your mayonnaise with mustard and that mix and mash it together. Adding a little salt or pepper to add to the taste.
- With the white part of the egg you will now scoop what you just mixed together and put it back into the egg. Distribute the mix equally among all the empty eggs.