This salad is super quick and easy to make as well as being healthy enough to give you your energy needed for the day. It would take you no more than 30 minutes to make!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated and divided (about 6 Tbsp.)
- 1 anchovy fillet, minced Cooking spray
- 4 (6-oz.) boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat bread crumbs
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Get your broiler pre heated so you can get cooking as soon as you finish mixing your ingredients.
Get your cheese and anchovy and toss it into a bowl, Squeeze in your mustard. Turn your grill pan on medium high and use cooking spray. Put salt and pepper on the chicken when cooking on the pan and cook for up to 4 minutes. Turn it and coat with the mustard mix and layer the bread crumbs on it and spray it with the cooking spray. Place inside the oven with the pan and broil it for 7 minutes. Let it cool off for 5 and cut to check if properly cooked. Slice the chicken up if done.
Grill your lettuce on the pan for 2 minutes each side and put a tablespoon of olive oil.
Once you are done, put together your salad and put on the remaining ingredients.